See the impact of different settlement and spousal support plans. A/B test different divorce options to choose the plan that has the best long-term outcomes.
Track marital assets and minimize taxes with a specialized accounting firm that is certified to work with individuals and families in divorce.
Create a financial plan for your post-divorce life. Manage your assets and grow your nest egg to ensure your financial future
Compare your divorce options by projecting what separation agreements will mean for you both today and down the road.
- Valuing and dividing property
- Retirement assets and pensions
- Splitting the house
- Spousal and child support
Manage and track family finances during divorce. Make sure assets don’t go missing so you can have a fair division of marital property.
- Tax law and financial issues
- Forensic accounting
- IRS filings
- Moving from joint filing to single
Rebuild your financial life after divorce with an advisor who will help care for your financial well-being. Manage spousal payments and know how to invest for the future.
- Financial advisory
- Risk analysis
- Long-term investing
The High Net Worth Guide to Navigating Divorce
- Part 1. Overview.
- Part 2. Protecting Yourself During Divorce.
- Part 3. Identifying Marital Assets.
- Part 4. Finding Hidden Assets.
- Part 5. Considering Alternatives To Divorce.
- Part 6. Choosing A Type of Divorce.
- Part 7: How To Divorce.
- Equitable Distribution in Virginia
- Spousal Support in Virginia
- Equitable Distribution in Washington DC